Price: 39.990 ISK
Hot chocolate after snorkeling
All snorkeling equipment
All horse-riding equipment
Pick up and drop off
National park fee
English speaking guide
March – Oct: Pick up between 7:45 – 8:15
Nov – Feb: Pick up between 8:45 – 9:15
Please note that this is the meeting time at Thingvellir, Silfra car park – Pick up from your hotel starts 75 minutes earlier.
If you do not require pick up, the meeting point is Silfra car park in Thingvellir National Park. Please park your car at “Thingvellir P5” and walk 400m back along the road until you reach a smaller car park with all the snorkel and dive vans, and look for your Adventure Vikings guide. Please be there, ready to meet your guide 5-10 minutes before your tour is due to begin.
For GPS: 64°15’23.5″N 21°6’58.6″W
Snorkel Tour 4 – 4,5 hours
Horseback Riding 1,5 – 2 hours
Pick up for horseback riding 13:00 – 13:30
Prerequisites for snorkeling:
- Be comfortable in water and be able to swim
- Be physically fit
- Have read, signed, and followed directions on the Silfra Snorkeling Medical Statement
- Sign our liability release form at the start of the tour
- Be at minimum 145cm (4’9) tall
- Maximum 200cm (6’7) tall
- Be at minimum 45kg (99 lbs)
- Maximum 120kg (264 lbs)
- Be minimum 14 years of age
- Not be pregnant
- Not wear glasses, so if you have a prescription mask, please bring it with you. If not, we advise you to get contact lenses before you join us for snorkeling.
Minimum participants: 2 participants
Maximum participants: 8 per guide in horse riding and 6 per guide for snorkeling.
What to bring
We will provide you with all necessary gear required for snorkeling and horseback riding. You will however have to bring:
Warm clothes to wear prior and after the snorkeling
Swimwear and towel for wetsuit
Base layer / thermals for dry suit
Warm socks, woolen – extra pairs
Good shoes – no heels
Camera – you can rent a GoPro camera by us
GoPro – 6.900 kr ISK
Rent a GoPro and you will receive an SD card with your footage to take home straight after your snorkeling tour – make sure to inform your guide before the tour if you rent a GoPro!
Check out other snorkeling combination tours: